What is an EDIT ?
An edit refers to an adjustment made to the mix that does not fundamentally change the foundation or layout of the original mix. These adjustments are typically fine-tuning or refinements to the existing mix. Examples of edits include:
1. **Sound Effect Adjustments:** Moving sound effects from one point in the mix to another (e.g., Laser FX from point A to point B) to better align with choreography or routine changes.
2. **In-House Voiceovers:** Requesting new in-house voiceovers or making adjustments to existing in-house voiceovers to better suit the routine.
Edits are typically smaller modifications that enhance specific elements of the mix without altering its core structure.
What is a RECONSTRUCTION ?
A reconstruction, on the other hand, involves more significant changes to the mix that fundamentally alter its foundation or layout. These changes can substantially impact the overall structure and content of the mix. Examples of reconstructions include:
1. **Adding or Subtracting 8 Counts:** Making changes to the timing of the music by adding or removing 8 counts from the mix. This can significantly affect the pacing and flow of the routine.
2. **Moving Complete Sections:** Reorganizing entire sections of the mix, such as shifting a Jump section from one point (point A) to another (point B). This can require substantial rework of the mix.
3. **Song Swaps:** Replacing one or more songs in the mix with entirely new selections. This can lead to a complete overhaul of the mix's musical composition.
4. **New Vocals (Rap or Singing):** Introducing new vocal elements, whether rap or singing, that were not originally part of the mix. This can substantially change the auditory experience of the routine.
Reconstructions involve substantial changes that go beyond simple adjustments and can require more time and effort to implement.
POLICY & PRICING
At Pulse Fx, we are committed to delivering high-quality music mixes that enhance your cheer routines. Our policy is designed to clarify the terms and conditions of our music editing services. When you receive a mix from Pulse Fx, it is considered a complete and final product. However, we understand that the nature of cheer routines may require occasional edits, and we are pleased to assist under specific circumstances. It is important to note that the ability to edit your mix is a privilege, not an automatic right.
**Edit Pricing (Semi-Original Mixes)**
Sound effect changes (only): FREE
In house Vocals ( Recorded by your Pulse Fx producer ) FREE
** Reconstruction Pricing (Semi-Original Mixes)** Reconstructions will be billed at a rate of $75.00/hr
- Song Changes: $50 per song change
- Voice-over changes (Raps): $20 per 8 count
Voice-over changes (Singing or Melodic Vocals): $30 per 8 count
** Pricing ( Original Mixes )
- Sound effect adjustments - FREE
If a reconstruction is needed please provide a detailed explanation of any request that goes beyond simple sound effect adjustments. Upon receipt you will receive a quote from Pulse Fx.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in adhering to these policies. Our goal is to provide you with the best possible music mixes for your cheer routines, and these policies help ensure a smooth and efficient editing process. If you have any questions or require further clarification, please feel free to reach out to us. Thank you for choosing Pulse Fx!